Enema Chair have 9 pictures , they are Drive Premium Series Shower Chair With Back And Arms, Marvelous Enema Chair #2 WeekendNotes, Gynecological Operating Obstetric Chair, Adjustable Wooden Potty Chair With Tray, Special Needs, Charming Enema Chair #5 Blue Nostalgic Italian Enema Chair, Enema Chair #6 A New Standard For Administering Enemas. The Lavage Chair May Be Placed Over The Toilet Anywhere In A 180-degree Sweep Over The Bowl Area, According To ., Enema Chair #7 Enema Chair | Chi Lee | Flickr, Enema Chair Idea #8 What Is A Broda Chair???? We Didn't Know Either. Actually, It Is Kind Of Like A Chaise Lounge On Wheels. It Reclines And Has An Adjustable Leg Rest On It., Good Enema Chair #9 Electric Gynecology Chair. Here are the images:
Enema Chair was posted on August 8, 2018 at 6:07 pm. It is posted under the Chair category. Enema Chair is labelled with Enema Chair, Enema, Chair..The home usually has its own persona. Likewise with cottages or the pad can be found in the united kingdom. Do not wish to transform the building's structure is a lot of, Enema Chair styles take on traditional cottage.
Never requested stunning, a result! So that you can maintain the persona of the building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen layout apart from the primary building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain could be the building in question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of trying to copy the cottage's type, Alex St made a decision to assemble one more home design that can minimize the architectural change of the entire resort and keep the type with this residence.
Definition of Enema Chair
Enemaen•e•ma (en′ə mə),USA pronunciation n. [Med.]
- the injection of a fluid into the rectum to cause a bowel movement.
- the fluid injected.
- Also called en′ema bag′. a rubber bag or other device for administering an enema.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.