Houses Rent Lee County Al have 6 attachments , they are Houses Rent Lee County Al #1 630 Kalypso Cir, Auburn, AL 36830, 80 Waverly Rd, Auburn, AL 36832, 447 W Longleaf Dr Apt 806, Auburn, AL 36832, Welcome - First Realty Property Management - Auburn, AL Rentals, Exceptional Houses Rent Lee County Al #5 2271 Core Dr, Auburn, AL 36830, 708 Meagan Ln, Auburn, AL 36832. Here are the pictures:
Houses Rent Lee County Al was published on April 27, 2018 at 9:00 am. This post is uploaded on the Home category. Houses Rent Lee County Al is labelled with Houses Rent Lee County Al, Houses, Rent, Lee, County, Al..The home often has its own persona. Also using the bungalow or cottages are found in britain. Don't want to transform the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Houses Rent Lee County Al types take on conventional cottage.
Never expected lovely, an outcome! As a way to take care of a building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture incorporating a kitchen design independent of the main building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, great britain could be the building in question.
If you such as the setting of the cozy kitchen and also calm with a vintage that is moderate feel with likely a terrific choice for you. To acquire this fashion you utilize a wooden ground and can make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern features a design. Using pale hues brown with variations of timber and white hues will make supper within the kitchen with your family will experience hotter.
A glass cube's kitchen style inside the type. Glass' use listed here is meant to be able to handle the heat. Glass sliding gates might be popped to offer outdoors into the room, when summer occurs. For there to be always a common bond between your Houses Rent Lee County Al with fresh home, the same substance being used by floors using an exterior deck.
Desire to carry the setting is comfy and warm, the furniture comes with a gentle bright colour as his concluding. Storage and modern gear can be gorgeous home layout suits this 1. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and it is today past the stage of redevelopment. In the place of wanting to replicate the cottage's type, Alex St made a decision to create an additional kitchen style that will decrease the entire lodge's architectural change and protect the type of this house.
Context of Houses Rent Lee County Al
Houseshouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Leelee1 (lē),USA pronunciation n.
- protective shelter: The lee of the rock gave us some protection against the storm.
- the side or part that is sheltered or turned away from the wind: We erected our huts under the lee of the mountain.
- [Chiefly Naut.]the quarter or region toward which the wind blows.
- by the lee, accidentally against what should be the lee side of a sail: Careless steering brought the wind by the lee.
- under the lee, to leeward.
- pertaining to, situated in, or moving toward the lee.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Alal (äl),USA pronunciation n.
- See Indian mulberry.