The article of Kentucky Labor Cabinet have 7 photos it's including KY Labor Cabinet, KY Labor Cabinet, KY Science Center, Ankur G. And 2 Others, Kentucky Labor Cabinet #3 Commonwealth CPP Signing PIC 1, Kentucky Labor Cabinet Lovely New Partnership In Apprentice Education In Kentucky A Kentucky, Nice Kentucky Labor Cabinet #5 Former Kentucky Player Loses State Job After 2 Months, Kentucky Labor Cabinet #6 KY Labor Cabinet, KY Science Center, Ankur G. And 2 Others, Kentucky.gov. Here are the attachments:
The image about Kentucky Labor Cabinet was posted on February 9, 2018 at 6:27 am. This image is published in the Cabinet category. Kentucky Labor Cabinet is labelled with Kentucky Labor Cabinet, Kentucky, Labor, Cabinet..After seized by occupied days, drinking dairy coffee with friends or household work together at home is a pleasant setting and a predicament, spend their free period. Instances restore your time having a lot of memories of camaraderie, heat and recover energy to combat the worries of the work.
A Kentucky Labor Cabinet could replicate of designing the family area the private preference. Should you be a person who has a contemporary home style, you could choose diverse modern coffee-table for your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual style.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the design is classy and luxurious in features of the home. It is better for you to learn the different types and types of modern coffee-table online, if you prefer to place today's coffee-table inside the livingroom.
Context of Kentucky Labor Cabinet
KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
Laborla•bor (lā′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain.
- the body of persons engaged in such activity, esp. those working for wages.
- this body of persons considered as a class (distinguished from management and capital).
- physical or mental work, esp. of a hard or fatiguing kind;
- a job or task done or to be done.
- the physical effort and periodic uterine contractions of childbirth.
- the interval from the onset of these contractions to childbirth.
- (cap.) Also called Labor Department. [Informal.]the Department of Labor.
- to perform labor;
exert one's powers of body or mind;
- to strive, as toward a goal;
work hard (often fol. by for): to labor for peace.
- to act, behave, or function at a disadvantage (usually fol. by under): to labor under a misapprehension.
- to be in the actual process of giving birth.
- to roll or pitch heavily, as a ship.
- to develop or dwell on in excessive detail: Don't labor the point.
- to burden or tire: to labor the reader with unnecessary detail.
- to work or till (soil or the like).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] labour. la′bor•ing•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to workers, their associations, or working conditions: labor reforms.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.