This post of Khaki Quilt have 10 images it's including Zaria 3-Piece Quilt / Coverlet Set, King/Cal King, Khaki, Khaki Quilt #2 Retail Price: $119.00, Khaki Quilt #3 Latest Living, Blue 4 Patch:, Full / Queen Size Khaki Light Brown Tan Coverlet Quilt Set With 2 Shams, Keepsake Quilt Made From Old Clothing, EMESTO QUILT, KHAKI, QUEEN, Madison Park Keaton Coverlet Collection, Martha Stewart Solid Diamond Stitch · Martha Stewart Solid Diamond Stitch Red ., Williom Town Prewashed 3 PC Solid Color Quilted Pattern Coverlet Quilt Set, Khaki, King. Following are the attachments:
Khaki Quilt was uploaded on July 17, 2018 at 8:51 am. It is posted on the Quilt category. Khaki Quilt is tagged with Khaki Quilt, Khaki, Quilt..After gripped by hectic nights, drinking dairy caffeine with buddies or household come together at home can be a scenario and a good environment, spend their free time. Instances restore your power having a large amount of memories of camaraderie, temperature and recover vitality to fight the strain of the job.
A Khaki Quilt may echo the personal style of designing the family area. You may favor distinct modern coffee table for the home should you be a person who has a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table featuring particular style.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the design is elegant and magnificent to look at of your home. It's much better to understand different variations and models of contemporary coffeetable on the net, if you want to put today's coffeetable in the livingroom.
Definition of Khaki Quilt
Khakikhak•i (kak′ē, kä′kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. khak•is, adj.
- dull yellowish brown.
- a stout, twilled cotton cloth of this color, used esp. in making uniforms.
- Usually, khakis. (used with a pl. v.)
- a uniform made of this cloth, esp. a military uniform.
- a garment made of this cloth, esp. trousers.
- a similar fabric of wool.
- of the color khaki.
- made of khaki.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.