The article about Lenox Spice Rack have 8 images it's including Lenox Spice Rack #1 Find This Beautiful Lennox Spice Rack Set!! I'm In Love With It!! For Now It's Alphabetical My Spice But Was Thinking I'll Order My Movie Release Year., Lenox Spice Rack #2 Lenox Spice Village Jars Collection, Lenox Spice Rack Set ., Charming Lenox Spice Rack #4 Solid OAK Wood Spice Rack / 26.5, 1989 Lenox Porcelain China Spice Village 24 Piece Spice Container Set With Rack | EBay, Lenox Spice Rack #6 LENOX RARE 1994 \, 1989-Lenox-4-Shelf-24-Bottle-1-Drawer-Spice-Rack, Lenox Spice Village - Wall Or Counter Display | Forever Pink Cottage Chic : Forever Pink Cottage Chic. Following are the photos:
Lenox Spice Rack was uploaded on April 18, 2018 at 3:54 pm. This image is posted at the Rack category. Lenox Spice Rack is labelled with Lenox Spice Rack, Lenox, Spice, Rack..For Lenox Spice Rack includes a natural place that will usually be used as a playground region which will be rooted with various kinds of crops that may create a lovely and include the property and artistic value. For that newest home garden decor is normal of two areas, specifically the house's front and back.
Where each part can be maximized consequently an attractive backyard and appealing to have various features and features a particular spot, and may be modified to the requirements of every household. Wildlife is one-part of the Lenox Spice Rack that may be built to seethe whole-house seems desirable and more beautiful. Unfortunately, you can still find many individuals who don't assume toomuch about decorating the garden so that the appearance of the house looks in the exterior to be desirable and less lovely.
To make a household yard design is front that is contemporary, there are some exciting tips that one may utilize, therefore the park is not merely a green area to position the flowers increase well, but additionally provides a great aesthetic worth about the home front. Therefore become an extra value to the house with naturalness.
Meaning of Lenox Spice Rack
LenoxLen•ox (len′əks),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in W Massachusetts, in the Berkshire Hills: a former estate(Tanglewood) in the area is the site of annual summer music festivals. 6523.
Spicespice (spīs),USA pronunciation n., v., spiced, spic•ing.
- any of a class of pungent or aromatic substances of vegetable origin, as pepper, cinnamon, or cloves, used as seasoning, preservatives, etc.
- such substances collectively or as material: Cookies without spice can be tasteless.
- a spicy or aromatic odor or fragrance.
- something that gives zest: a spice of humor in his solemnity.
- a piquant, interesting element or quality;
piquancy: The anecdotes lent spice to her talk.
- [Archaic.]a small quantity of something;
- to prepare or season with a spice or spices.
- to give zest, piquancy, or interest to by something added.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.