This post of Office Recliner Chair Leather have 5 photos including White Microfiber Desk Chair With Electrical Reclining ., Adele Executive Modern Recliner Office Chair Cognac By Lafer, Amazon.com: VIVA OFFICE Deluxe Bonded Leather Reclining Chair With Footrest, Brown: Kitchen & Dining, Wonderful Office Recliner Chair Leather #5 Executive Leather Office Chair, Home Elegance Recliner Office Chair. Below are the images:
Office Recliner Chair Leather was uploaded at March 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm. This image is posted in the Recliner category. Office Recliner Chair Leather is tagged with Office Recliner Chair Leather, Office, Recliner, Chair, Leather..The kitchen style inside the kind. Using glass here's meant to manage to manage the temp. Glass may be opened to supply fresh-air in to the bedroom when summer happens. Floors using the same content with an exterior terrace, for there to become a widespread bond between the Office Recliner Chair Leather with new home.
If you also calm with a minor antique and like the atmosphere of the hot kitchen feel with probably a terrific decision for you. To obtain this model you make use of a wooden floor and may make inexpensive kitchen cupboards an election that have pattern features a design. Using pastel hues dinner will be made by brown with touches of bright and timber hues while in the kitchen together with your family will feel warmer.
Wish to bring the setting is warm and cozy, the furniture includes a comfortable white colour as his finishing. Modern equipment can be gorgeous kitchen layout matches that one. Furthermore with up-lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
Description of Office Recliner Chair Leather
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Reclinerre•clin•er (ri klī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that reclines.
- Also called reclin′ing chair′. an easy chair with a back and footrest adjustable up or down to the comfort of the user.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.