Hello folks, this attachment is about Lolo Racks 6 Bike Carrier ( Arbutus Racks #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 648 x 648. It's file size is only 24 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Arbutus Racks.
Interpretation of Lolo Racks 6 Bike Carrier
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Carriercar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
Items to try to find in a Set are sleek styles and different shades. Typically modern room sets' color is likely to be crimson, bright and black. It might suggest accent pillows, white sleep and dark timber. Or it is possible to look in the mind of the mattress with black beds metal structures and white glass accessories for bedroom units.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Again this Lolo Racks 6 Bike Carrier ( Arbutus Racks #5) Collection must fit the contemporary content and color-scheme of glass accents and white or black lumber, metal. You might find a very contemporary piece and a dressing table with silver metal highlights that can provide a very pointed search.
There are various selections to have this contrasting color to be the core to your bedroom layout. Next look at support furniture's bits you will need inside your bedroom. It is possible you will find an entire contemporary bedroom set that has all the stuff you need to finish the appearance you wish to your place. Before buying, you should make a set of bits of accent furniture that is different that'll match the look you strive, as well as the things you'll need, to have most of the storage you want at.